Sunday, August 1, 2010

Think twice or third~plz~

im sorry tht let u wait for me when i drunk here.
i nvr do anythg wrong since we start.
honestly to tel u tht aftr last nite it make me damn guilty tht drink until drunk~
it makes me really wan treat u serious n well.
start from 2day i knw wht to do le :P
mission: make amelia khor fall for me~
abt ur fren,i hope u think twice lo~
i knw u like dominic so much. i dun mind if u stil lk him.
if thr was chances together v him,dun let it go.
luck nt gonna always round beside u so get the chance in the rite timin.
mayb im just a bus stop for u. drop by n go.
no need say sorry o.
just chase for ur love.i support u de XD
miss u~ wahaha~i dun wan namo namo can arh?
i scare leh~tahan! sabar! i cn do it! gua? :P
cannot angry ya.kiddin only.
i wil treat u better single day.
no quarrel no fightin just kissin!
:-* muackzZz~ I miss you my dear ms.Amelia Khor Chee Kei XD

1 comment:

  1. can dun write my full name arh???yor...me alr love u la!!!want me bck to dominic orh??impossible nia...realize he just a weak guys nia~~~dun so unconfident la...u should believe that i really fell for u jor nia..im just waiting for u

    ReplyDelete