Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Miss

When you waiting her there did you realise that im waiting you here?
Like im nothing to you~WHY???
Seriously fucking hate the feeling being invisible to you!
Miss you like i never did before.
Same goes to my love.
Let go le ma? i guess no.
The moment you crazy about her show that how care you are and how sad i are.
Human learn to improve in everything but not love.
Theres no medicine can cure the pain get from love.
Unless lost memories~
Im not the one wish it happen.
But we all know that is not worth to lost memories because someone that dun even care about us.
Stop repeat the same song and missing the same person!
Idiot like me dun deserve to get your love.
Bang & wake me up please~
Drink drank drunk just to have a better tomorrow.
Seems like all doesnt work on me.
Thousand time that i did end up with same result= FAIL!
I miss you sayang~love ya~ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment