Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Useless

I never stick to my plan when i really decide it.
Singapore arh faster accept me can?
Feel like cant take it anymore~
Stay for nothing in here.
Go there to have new life is my biggest wish now ><
Dun blame me being so selfish cause you are more selfish than me!
The moment you need me,i always there.
But when i need you,you always turn around.
One of us need to turn and move on~
You or me? Let me do that ba.
Having bad situation like you cant really take it le?
Selfish la us.
I treat you good because i love you and want you.
You treat me good is because you need me to accompany only.
Wondering how's my life without you?
Less motivation,less happy,less sad,less meaning of life.
Fell that i born is just to accompany you.
God~you are the one let me met her~
You want me send love to her.
But you never teach me how to make her happy when she sad!
What should i do? =(
Patient? We'll see it one day.
Everything bad will end in one day.
It just depend on your decision.
Stop stalk other people.
Cause i dun wan you make mistake anymore!
Stop~think~ Move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment